- Each school may enter a maximum of 4 divers per gender (4 boys and 4 girls).
- 6 dive meet with first dive from any category (maximum DD 1.8)
- Dives 2-6 A minimum of 4 of 5 groups represented. Not including first dive as one of the groups.
- Dive Sheets need to be signed by the diver and coach (with all the coaches’ information listed)
- There will be a diver and coaches meeting behind the dive boards at 1:50pm.
- Dive sheets are due Sunday, January 6th, 2019, by 4 pm. Scanned (no photos) and sent to email@example.com (Attn: Fulton County Championships)
- Dive change deadline is on Tuesday, January 7th, 2020, at 1:00 pm. Changes must be submitted in writing (emailed) by this deadline.
- The standard GHSA event format will be used.
- All events will be timed finals.
- Heats will be seeded slowest to fastest.
- Boys events will precede girls events.
- Relay names should be submitted with the initial entry files. Relay cards will be distributed to coaches prior to the start of the meet. Any changes to relays must be returned, via the relay card, to either the computer/scoring table or to the lane timer BEFORE the event begins. Once the event has started, changes cannot be made.
- Athletes may enter no more than two (2) individual events and a total of four (4) events. The swimmers must meet the entry time standards for each event (above). There will be no exhibition swims.
- Diving events count towards individual event totals.
- Each school shall be allowed no more than six (6) athletes in any individual event, except for the 50 and 100 free where each school can enter up to (8) athletes. Each school can only score 4 individuals per event.
- A school shall be allowed no more than two (2) teams in each relay event; only (1) relay per school can score.
SWIM ENTRY FORMAT/DEADLINE:
- Please submit $350 entry fee (unless your team size is as noted in the meet information document where you pay by entry) to Cambridge Swim and Dive (Cambridge High School, 2845 Bethany Bend, Milton, GA 30004) by January 1st
- Please submit entries in a Hytek entry file. Meet setup in the form of a Team Manager event file is available below. Each entry must have an athlete’s first and last name, age and seed time for each event entered.
- USAS ID numbers for your USAS Registered Swimmers. These will NOT be added on deck.
- E-mail entries to Matt Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following:
- Hy-tek Entry file
- An export of your team’s roster
- PDF versions of your entries for verification
- A list of all coaches representing your team
- A primary contact with email and phone number
- Please ensure you have filled out the Parent Volunteer Form
- Please come with your Accommodation Form filled out for the officials to review prior to the coaches' meeting.
Entries are due to the Meet Director by Sunday, January 5th, 2020, by 4:00 PM. Any entries received after the deadline may be refused.
Late entries may be accepted if there are available lanes. No new heats will be created. All late entries will be seeded with no time (NT).